Hello there. Welcome to the Amigurumi World.We have a new amigurumi pattern for you today. We bring you new patterns every day.Amigurumi toy animal knitting models,plush models, baby models, cartoon characters models ,
fruit models, decorative models, animal models, pencil head models, finger puppet models and more are both the most loved and the most knitted knitting models. You can choose from hundreds of free knitting models and start knitting right away with easy and detailed explanation knitting recipes! Knit a lot, keep it to yourself or give it to your loved ones!
Amigurumi dog in pants and sneakers from Puzyrevskaya Nadezhda . The scheme and description of crocheting a dog.
- YarnArt Jeans Yarn
- filler (holofiber or synthetic winterizer)
- hook number 1.75
- assembly needle
- eyes and nose on a secure mount
к.а. – ring amigurumi
vp – air loop
n – loop
zpp – back half
ppp – front half loop sbn – single
crochet stitch – double
crochet stitch ssn – half stub with crochet ssn
– connecting stitch ol
– increase column
ub – decrease
Amigurumi crochet toy dog knitting pattern
1) 6 prs in K.A.
2) 6 pr = 12p
3) (1 pr, pr) * 6 = 18p
4) (2 pr, pr) * 6 =
24 p 5) (3 pr, pr) * 6 = 30 p
6) (4 pr, pr) * 6 = 36p
7) 36 sbn
8) (5 sbn, pr) * 6 = 42p
9-10) 42 sbn
11) 18 sbn, 1 VP , 1 sbn through one loop, 16 sbn (in the holes we will attach the eyes to a secure mount. If you have other eyes, just knit 42 sbn)
12-15) 42 sbn
16) (5 sbn, ub) * 6 = 36p
17) 36 SBN
18) (4 SBN, UB) * 6 = 30P
19) (3 SBN, UB) * 6 = 24P
20) (2 SBN, UB) * 6 = 18P
21) (1 SBN, UB) * 6 = 12P
22) 3 ub, close the loop, cut the thread, tighten the hole. We fix the thread and hide it inside the product.
We knit a chain of 5 vp, then we knit on both sides of the chain, forming an oval :
1) sbn in the second loop from the hook, 2sbn, 4sbn in the last loop, 2sbn, 3sbn in the last loop = 12p
2) pr , sbn, 2v.p., sbn, 4pr, 2sbn, 3pr = 22p.
3) 3 sbn, 2 sbn under 2 vp previous row, 17 sbn = 22p
4) 22 sbnEars (2 parts)
We knit a chain of 11 vp, then we knit on both sides of the chain, forming an oval:
1) 1 sbn in the second loop from the hook, 4 sbn , 4 PSN, 4 PSN in the last loop, 4 PSN, 5 SBN = 22p
2) unfold the knitting, knit in the opposite direction: vp lifting, 5 sbn (we knit the first sbn in the same loop with which the lifting loop goes out, we do not count the lifting loop for sbn), 4 pssn, 4 pr from pssn, 4 pssn, 5 sbn = 26p
3) U-turn: vp rise, 5 sbn, 4 pss, 8 pr from pssn, 4 pss, 5 sbn = 34p
Hands (2 parts)
1) 6 sb in ka
2) 6 pr = 12p
3) (5 sbn, pr) * 2 = 14p
4-5) 14 sbn
6) (5 sbn, ub) * 2 = 12p
7) (4 sbn, ub) * 6 = 10p
8- 10) 10 sbn
11) 1 sbn, pr, 4 sbn, pr, 3 sbn = 12p
12-14) 12 sbn
We cut the thread, then we knit a thread of light green color 12 ss, we do not count this row.
15-17) 12 sbn
18) fold in half and knit 6 sbn for both halves of the part
Cut the thread, hide inside.The body of
1) 6 sc in K.A.
2) (pr) * 6 = 12p
3) (1 sbn, pr) * 6 = 18p
4) (2 sbn, pr) * 6 = 24p
5) (3 sbn, pr) * 6 = 30p
6) (4 sbn, pr) * 6 = 36p
7-10) 36 sbn
We cut the thread, then we knit a thread of light green color :
11) per zpp: 36 sbn
12) (16sbn, ub) * 2 = 34p
13) 34 sbn
14 ) (15 sbn, ub) * 2 = 32p
15) 32 sbn
16) (14 sbn, ub) * = 30p
17) 30 sbn
18) (3 sbn, ub) * 6 = 24p
19) 24 sbn
20) (2 sbn, ub) * 6 = 18p
21) 18 sbn
We fasten our hands to the body. Place your hands on the sides of the body and knit the 22nd row – 18 sbn along the body with your hands.
22) 3 sbn on the body and hand together, 3 sbn on the body and hand together, 6 sbn on the body and hand together = 21p
23) 21 sbn
We cut the thread, leave a long tail to sew on the head.
We design panties with
Purple yarn :
Knit in front of panties: we attach the purple thread to the front loops of 10 rows. Find the approximate middle and count 4 p to the right and 4 p to the left, these 8 loops will be in front.
1-4) 8 sbn in rotary rows with lifting loops.
We cut the thread, fasten the back of the pants to the front loops of the 10th row.
We knit to the rectangle in front of the sc, make ub in the corner, 3 sc, 21 vp (these will be the straps on the pants), 20 sbn back in the chain, 6 sbn in the rectangle, 21 vp, 20 sbn back in the chain, 3 sbn in the rectangle, ub in the corner, then sbn to the end of the row.
We cut the thread, leave a long tail, sew the strap on this tail. Hiding inside.
Sew buttons on the front.
Legs (2 parts)
We knit a chain of 5 vp, then we knit on both sides of the chain, forming an oval:
1) 1 sb in the second loop from the hook, 2 sb, 4 sb in the last loop, on the other side of the chain : 2 sbn, 3 sbn in one loop = 12p
2) pr (fits into the first sbn of the previous row, we do not count the lifting loop), 1 sbn, 1 pssn, 4 pr from pssn, 1 pssn, 1 sbn, 3 pr = 20p
3 ) 4 sbn, 2 pssn, 4 pr from pssn, 2 pssn, 4 sbn, pr, 2 sbn, pr = 26p
4) per zpp: 26 sbn
5) 26 sbn
6) 26 sbn we knit for zpp
7) 4 sbn, 6 ub, 10 sbn = 20p
8) 3 sbn, 4 ub, 9 sbn = 16p
9) 3 sbn, 2 ub, 9 sbn = 14p
10) 3 sbn, ub, 9 sbn = 13p
11) 13 sbn for ppp
12) 13 sbn, ss
Turn up the white edge of the kedik. Next, we knit the leg for the zpp of the tenth row in beige.
Fasten the thread on the back.
13) 13 sbn for the zpp of the tenth row.
14-17) 13 sbn We
fasten the purple thread and knit 13 ss, this row is not counted.
18-22) 13 sbn
23) 6 ybTail
We knit sbn for zpp. At the beginning of knitting we leave a long tail, in the process of knitting we
leave it outside.
1) 4 PRS in K.A.
2) 4 sbn
3) (pr, 1 sbn) * 2 = 6p
4) 6 sbn
5) (pr, 2 sbn) * 2 = 8p
6) 8 sbn
We cut the thread and hide it inside the tail.
We put the tail of the thread, which was left at the beginning of knitting, into the needle and thread it under the PPP of all rows along the tail to the end of knitting, tighten it a bit so that our tail twists. We fix the thread, sew the tail at the level of 7-8 rows, approximately in the center.
We sew all the parts in their places.
Legs: pierce the body between 6 and 7 next, legs pierce between 3 and 4 next to the top.
Ears: from the center of the crown I retreat 3 rows to the right and 3 rows to the left. That is, between the ears of 6 rows.
I sew the tail at the level of 7-8 rows, approximately in the center.